1) mssEmbeddedOS ISO:
2) mssEmbeddedOS main core for Windows:
Zip Archive installation instructions:
- Download the .zip file.
- Extract it wherever you want (we suggest in "C:\mssOSshell\").
- Find the "mss.bat" file in the extraction folder root and edit it with a text editor (Right-click > Edit).
- In the first line of the file (
cd "path_to_your_root") replace path_to_your_root with the complete path to your extraction folder root.
If you erxtracted the zip archive in "C:\mssOSshell\" you would have
- Save the .bat file and exit.
- Open the Windows Registry Editor (StartMenu > Run > "regedit" or Win+R > "regedit")
- Go at "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon"
- Find the string named "Shell" and edit it writing the complete path to the "mss.bat" file located in your extraction folder root.
For example, if you extracted the zip archive in "C:\mssOSshell\" you have to write "C:\mssOSshell\mss.bat" in the "Shell" registry string.
- Close the registry editor
- Restart the system
© 2020 Marco Simonazzi Server